Timing

I am new to working out and nutrition, so I have been trying to do some research but there seems to be so many different ways to do it. I was just curious on a couple different things.

1. Does when you eat your protein matter? For example, if I ate all my required protien in the morning could I eat none in the evening and be fine or should I try to spread it out? I have been trying to spread it out my protein and on the days I workout I try to eat more protein around my workout time. I just didn't know if I was worrying over nothing and macros matter only in a more daily basis?

2. Kind of similar to the last point, intermittent fasting. I heard from some people is that it is just a way of eating and it wont really effect weight loss or muscle gain. Is that true? It just makes me nervous that fasting for x hours could make me lose muscle. Also, I have heard for a long time skipping breakfast is bad for you, increased risk for diabetes, etc.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Juf9Hq

0 comments:

Post a Comment