Diet help for a novice. can i cut with mainly protein shakes?

I'm 6'1 about 240 22 years old. I want to start working out again and dieting to get myself down to around 200. I was wondering if I could reach my goal by eating 1 or 2 meals a day and drinking protein shakes i was thinking 5 scoops split between 2 shakes and adding some blueberry, kale and almond milk to the shakes. 550 calories 0g fat 5g carb 0g sugar 125g in protein powder. I would probably eat oatmeal with turkey bacon for breakfast and switch up the other meal depending on the mood. Would i be taking too much protein powder? I was thinking about taking so much protein powder because I get full very easily, most of my calories come from drinking milk I burn through at least 2 gallons every 3 days.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Plcp2K

0 comments:

Post a Comment