first time cutting, made a mistake

hey guys, it's my first time posting here so please pardon any mistakes.
so I have been working out for around a year now didn't really track what I was eating. am at 90 kgs at a height of 6feet.
so I got around to counting my calories and macros for a cut.
used a tdee to get my maintenance calorie at around 2200. started a cut with 2000 calories.
I use an app in which I input the weight of my meal or serving and it puts out the amount of calorie and carbs , protein or fats in it.
long story short, for the last 10 days I was weighing my oats after cooking them with the app, which gives the nutritional value of oats before cook.
so I was counting the nutritional value of 200 to 250 Gms of oats a day , while it was just around 40 to 50 gms. which after checking meant that I am at around 1500\1600 calories a day instead of 2000.
so it's been 10 days and although there has been a dip in strength it's not really bad.
so should I increase my caloric intake back to 2000 and then start gradually going down, or should I stick to 1600 a day.
I am afraid about hitting a plateau or just loosing too much muscle mass before getting to my goal.

again sorry for the long post and any mistakes I made.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2q0T1Oa

0 comments:

Post a Comment