Winter Bulk Time - Advice?

Time to start the Winter Bulk - CLEAN BULK.

Starting weight will be 182
Goal weight will be about 192-195

Nov 1st 2019 Start date.
March 14th 2020 End Date.

So here's my issue. I struggle to eat food.
Most days i eat 2 meals a day. No-where near good enough for bulking.

Currently eating about 2400 Cals a day. Maintenance is about 2700 a day for me.

Is there any tips you use to increase intake calories faster? - Week 1 first thing to do is up to maintenance at least.
Normally Fast from 8pm - 1pm next day. I think if i cut that & add 2 meals in for then - It'll help.

When i wake up - My body just doesn't want to consume calories. So need something 'light' to kick start the hunger.
Any tips for making your body crave food in the mornings after years of having that 'fasted' window??


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2WxVT1a

0 comments:

Post a Comment