Meal Prep Help!!!

HI there everyone, my name is Mary and I am new to tracking my macros and actually putting them into a prepped meal plan. I've tracked macros before and had great results but lately I have been overwhelmed with trying to plan out my meals. I'm a full time student. I am very busy during the week but I do make time to work out beside my mandatory PT in the morning. I would like to see my hard work turn into results by meal prepping and making healthy food available for myself throughout the day so I don't just grab what is convenient. Any advice on how to select foods? I'm trying to go the 40-30-30 route as that's what's worked well for me before. If you have and techniques or advice please let me know! I just don't know how to plan everything for a week. I feel like im overthinking it... Thank you!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/367W47F

0 comments:

Post a Comment