Need convenient meals

I need something that tastes good because I've tried cooking and its always horrible. I mostly eat csnned tuna, greek yogurt, rice meals along with a meal from dennys. Would buying the rotisserie iven make my food taste better or is threre a heslthy restaurant meal out there? I just cant cook to save my life. Only thing I can cook is rice, cornmeal, and bacon. I can't even cook eggs, I just drink them. I'm horrible at cooking so I hope there is hope for me. I mix greek yogurt with tuna for protein because that tastes better than the meat that I cook... idk what I'm doing wrong, every meal tastes horrible like shyte. Are there restraunts in ohio that are good for bodybuilding? Also I eat a serving of beef jerky and bacon from time to time as protein meal. I cant cook, idk what to do anymore. Prison food tastes better than my cooking. Canned meat tastes better than my food. I need some alternative options


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/330KqJJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment