Same wight for a while even after increasing calories, BULK

Hello guys!

I have been at 72.2kg for a while.
2 weeks ago I changed my macros. I increased my calories from 2700 to 3000calories. My weight is still 72.2kg, is this normal, has gone almost 2 weeks, I mean does it take that long to see weight increases?
According to a macro calculator in bodybuilding website, I should be eating 3100 but I kinda had some panic and was scared of going up with my weight too fast so I lowered 100calories.

And do you calculate cooking oil in your macros?
I have always done that, like for example If put in half table spoon of cooking oil when I make chicken breast then I make sure to put exact same amount of cooking oil I used in myfitnesspal when I add chicken breast

Im 19 years old
177cm
Workout 5 days/week.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2New3eq

0 comments:

Post a Comment