Should I Bulk or Cut?

Hey everyone,

I've recently decided to get back into being fit/Active (took a little hiatus for a few months and getting back in the past month. My goal is to have the typical "Lean/Cut, muscular look" and of course be healthier and stronger. I don't need to be super Big/Bulky, I don't neccesarily want sub-10% body fat, but mainly want to look better than I ever have.

I'm a bit confused as to what the best been debating on if I should bulk or cut. I'm currently what one would describe as skinny-fat (IMHO). I can also post pics if it helps.

Here are my recent stats. (As of today 8/3/2019)

8/3/2019
WT. 178
HT. 5’9
Age 41

BMR at Rest 1770
BMR in Motion 2375

Body Fat 21-22%

Lean body mass 139
Fat Mass 39

Neck 17"
Waist 37.5"


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2MDCYif

0 comments:

Post a Comment