extreme fatigue after eating "too much"

I have had this problem for about three years, starting when I started fasting three years ago. I'm not sure what is going on but it seems that fasting has caused my stomach to be extremely sensitive to "overeating." And when I say overeating, it's not even 3/4 of what I would eat in a meal before I started fasting three years ago. I'm not even full after the meal. I could easily eat another plate, however the next day I get extremely exhausted. I am using as much of my self control as I can to not eat more, and still I am feeling extreme tiredness/exhaustion. Do I just need to have even more self control and eat even less? It seems that is the only answer but I'm open to other solutions.

I don't want to stop fasting because I like the weight I am when it is a regular part of my life. I'm naturally kind of chunky but for the last three years I've been consistently trim for the first time in my life.

I currently am fasting one full day per week.

Does anyone have any advice?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/31friGy

0 comments:

Post a Comment