Pre workout while intermittent fasting

Hello!

Firat of all, sorry if I am posting in wrong thread!
So, I am working out 4 times at the gym, weight traini g and 3 times at home, hiit training.. All done in the morning..

I am wondering if there is pre workout I could take that would help me a bit with a "kick" of energy and burning more fat but I am fasting so I am not sure which one to pick and where I am, I dont have many options.. I found Home-Rage Black Ultra it has no BCAA in it and other ingredients seems fine for fasting. (PLEASE don't start discussion with BCAA and fasting!)

Other options are:
Jack3d
NO-Explode
VaporX5
C4
Shock Thearapy
N1 Extreme Energy

But they all seem like kicking out of fasted state..
Can you help?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2KeFtWJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment