Blood test in America people help me please

Hello everyone. I don't know where to ask for help. I tried everywhere. Is it possible to do blood test in the most powerful country in the world or your government wants people to be weak and unhealthy? I don't have an insurance and I'm not gonna go to doctor just to get blood test order from him. I just wanna go to laboratory and pay them doesn't matter how much money to just check my blood. Is it that hard? I tried every lab in my area. They need an order from the doctor. And I can't order "home kit test" if I live in New York State. Please people, I just want to check my blood count, prolactin, estradiol, TSH and other things since I'm on cycle and I should do it


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/NxkryzZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment