Sick of being skinny loser. Want to gain weight!

Hello forums,

I was working out a lot 5 years ago when I was a teenager. Could eat almost everything and big quantities.

Now, a kid later and a new life - I kinda miss my old self.
I wake up at 5 for my daily workout but my appetite SUCKS! I can barely eat anything more than a few chomps of porrige and eggs in the morning. Protein shakes are no-go, can't drink it anymore. I've tried many different brands and tastes. Mixing it with water.

The daily meals are the same, the quantity is barely 400kcal per meal. I find it hard eating a lot these days.

I was 90kg when I were 19 and today I'm below 70kg. Skinny ass dude, weak and sad. 186cm.
That is 154lbs and 6'1" for the american folks.

Do you have any tips for meals/snacks that are high in protein/calories? What can I improve to help me gain weight?
Should I start preparing meals for the whole week? What am I doing wrong? I could eat all the time before but now it's a struggle with almost every meal. Stress?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/1RT0YmA

0 comments:

Post a Comment