Can someone give feedback on a noobie and his wife

Hello everyone, I have recently started to go back to the gym with my wife because we have just put on too much weight and want to make a change in our lives. We have never counted calories before so I am trying to learn through YouTube and Reddit. I basically have put our information through the tdee calculator and wanted to know if this is a good place to start for us. Also of you have any tips or resources I would greatly appreciate it.

My wife: Currently 146 pound, 5'3, no or very very minimal muscle.(edit: forgot to add she would like to lose about 20 pounds) After putting her information in it suggested 129g protein, 57g fat, 64 carbs with a total of 1,731 calories per day

Myself: 220, 5'11, some muscle but would like to lose about 25-30 pounds.
Suggested intake: 188g Protein, 84g fat, 94g carbs.

So if this looks decent and I really am lost, I would like to find a meal plan we can prep with while we go to the gym and work on cardio 5-6 days a week. Eventually we would like to get into beginner weight training but for now it's probably best to get our butt into shape. If anyone has any input on this we would both be appreciative.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/IsPfBHo

0 comments:

Post a Comment