Please help. I'm constantly bloated and don't know why

Hi. I have been working out since I was 14 and have always had abs and a fair amount of muscle mass since I can remember, but have not made any progress for about 2 years despite trying to lift heavier weights. I've been stuck at weighing 69 kg for literal years. I assumed that the problem was with my diet because I have never been able to eat that much and my body always stays lean. So I decided to increase the amount of protein I eat by adding 5 peanut butter sandwiches and a protein bar to my everyday diet. It's been three weeks and I went from 69 kg to 73 kg and can finally lift heavier weights. I can tell that some of my muscle mass is growing because I have a bigger butt and pecs, but I've had a constant bloat for the past week that doesn't go away even when I go to sleep. I wake up feeling bloated and my stomach pushes against my shirts. 

Does eating more protein means that I'll be constantly bloated, or will it go away in a few more days? Should I change my diet?
Please help me, I really want to grow my muscles and don't know much about nutrition :(


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/xsSX1Cr

0 comments:

Post a Comment