Storing a mass shake in the fridge?

So I make the same shake before bed and for breakfast using milk 50g oats, 2 tbsp peanut butter 2 tbsp oil (morning shake only) mass gainer 1 scoop per shake and water.

My question is currently I make 2 shakes before bed around 11pm (one to drink before bed and one for the morning around 8am) what is the longest I can store this shake in the fridge for?, I saw a post online saying 72 hours but that was water/milk and protein only didn’t mention other ingredients

I’m hoping I can make 4 shakes to cover two days as making 2 every day is annoying but don’t mind doing it if I have to - trying to work smarter not harder

Any one think they can point me in the right direction?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/QEWbnsw

0 comments:

Post a Comment