Nutrition/Fat loss confusion

Trying to lose fat for the last 3 months. I’m subclincial hypothyroid but with stable bloods since medicating. I put on a couple of lbs at first but they’ve come bck off and I’m stuck at 140lbs or thereabouts. I’m 5’2 and 31, for reference. I’ve been lifting weights, heavy ones 2-4 times per week.

I’ve been working with a nutritionist but he’s absolutely ****, genuinely doesn’t listen to what I say and hasn’t adapted or tweaked the diet at all over the last 10 weeks I’ve been working with him, isn’t giving me any info or feedback as to what’s not working and why. I’ve got 3 weeks left on my plan but have just given up with him now. He told me it’s image that’s most important which I agree with, but that hasn’t changed either. He’s not giving me any macros, it just seems to be a free for all within a certain calorie range which ranges from 1300-1600 and is quite sugar heavy. He knows about my thyroid issue and said it’s usually caused by poor diet - it’s actually a genetic thing in my case. He also told me not to bother with cardio.

I’ve got some stubborn belly and back of arm fat I just cannot get rid of whatsoever. The scales aren’t dropping and the inches aren’t moving much at all. I’m so beyond frustrated and really upset that my should have been summer shred has been completely wasted and paid £300 for the privilege of feeling like a bag of crap and not wanting to go on holiday at all.

So over the weekend I decided to add more cardio and start doing my own thing re nutrition that’s worked previously.
Until now I was only walking minimal amounts previously but thought I should try and add in a bit more so Friday and Saturday I did about 4.5 miles each day, ate within range (1450 cals, max 150g carbs and protein, remaining fats), lost nothing and actually put .7 of a lb on.
Feeling fed up and actually suffering from covid i decided to feed myself a takeaway (curry) and some dessert (donuts). Wake up today and I’ve lost .4 of a lb. So what gives?

I’m begging for some help at this stage - considering fat loss injections, lipo, 360. Anything that will get rid of this fat that just makes me look 20 years older than I am!!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/r6y5mhQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment