How do I transition out of a PSMF?

Hey guys! I recently started a PSMF diet around 5 days ago and have lost 6 lbs since then. I know it’s not the best way to lose fat in the long term, but I’ll explain why I chose to do it. First, I am going on vacation in 3 weeks and I am not in the shape I would like to be. In a caloric deficit that would lose me 2 lbs a week, I don’t think I’d have the body I want by vacation. I also put on some weight after my shoulder surgery 2.5 months ago that I really hate and want to get rid of. I would like to get back to maintenance calories and out of ketosis as fast as possible after I hit the 2 week mark of my PSMF. I have my college football season coming out and I want to be able to build a little bit of strength and muscle before the season starts. Do I have to slowly refeed over many months, or can I get to maintenance in around 10 days without putting on weight I lost? Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/bWGYRuC

0 comments:

Post a Comment