Eat more or stick to current regime?

Background:
1. Been training for 1.5 years, 5 days x 40mins weekly (A1 A2, B1 B2 whole body)
2. 100% aesthetics focused
3. Still progressing on a weekly basis by reps or weight
4. Weight remains around 63-65kg
5. Aesthetics has improved but still only showing top 2-4 packs only. BF approx 15% based on looks, 13% based on Tanita machine (not accurate I think).

My goal is to
1. Progress from S to M (larger overall)
2. Show 6 packs

1 tells me I should definitely be eating more to grow bigger, but it is counterintuitive to 2, where I should be doing @ maintenance calories (or cutting by a bit) to reveal the abs (Yes I'm doing direct ab work correctly with full contraction).

Should I eat more? Do I adjust based on daily/weekly/monthly weight average since the fluctuation is quite big?

For #1, does it matter if I do a clean/dirty bulk? find it easy to load up on cheese/peanut butter but not a dozen more fruits for the same calories

Lastly, during my deload week (E.g. totally stop when I'm on vacation overseas), should I be eating the same amount of surplus or should I reduce to under maintenance?

What other tips will you offer? Thanks!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/7YQ4hXw

0 comments:

Post a Comment