When should i stop the calorie deficit?

Hello!

I've been on and off training for the best 5-6 years, but after i had let myself go for a year(almost 1.5) i had to make a change.
I am 25 years old, 192 CM(6"3),weighed 100kg(220lbs) in oktober(Mostly fat) and at the moment i personally think i'm a Mesomorph.

I've now been in a calorie deficit since then, and i now weigh in at around 82kg(180lbs) with still a small amount of fat at the lower area of my stomach, but except that i've gotten a lot more muslces.
I go to the gym 6 times per week for 1 hour to 1.5 hours (PPL), and walk my dog for 1 hour + every day(I got a medium active job where i sit still 70-80% of the day)
I started of at around 2.600 calories per day (Except Saturday where i just ate what i wanted), and now i am at 2.100 calories(with the same thing Saturday). At this point i feel that i need to change my calories around, as i've stagnated alot in strength, and the rest of my lower stomach fat has started to reduce at a very slow rate(I've also been feeling more tired lately than i normally am).

My question is more or less, at what point should i start going in a slight surplus instead of deficit? I'm not happy with having the small amount of lower body fat left, but i would prefer to gain more muscles/strength than i am at this point.

- I have gotten my bloodwork done, and all my levels are where they should be


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/go94rWG

0 comments:

Post a Comment