A lot of protein cheese/jogurt

Hi all, after 7 years I'm back in the gym now for more than 3 months. Before I was regular and was even competeing couple of times when I was younger. After that a lot of changed and I have moved out of my country, got family, stresfull and very busy desk job but I won't complain at all :D

Now at age 35 I decided to focus on myself again more. Training is no problem, know everything, doing my old programms and etc, but since last time when I eat properly I was almost a young kid and a lot of changed after, so I would need some advices about it from more experienced people.

Just to summary everything, I don't tolerate chicken brest that much and tuna so my main meal before was cottage chese, I could eat that couple of kg per day without any problem :D but problem here where I live now there's no cottage chese like in my old country, there's only "protein greek jogurt". Below is one example about what I'm talking about.

I'm 171cm heigh and 83kg which means I would need about 498 carbs, 150 grams of protein and 58 grams of fat. My question is, if I eat for example 1kg below cheses per day and then add once a day 1 can of tuna, with regular intake of protein shakes, would that do a job? As said I don't tolerate a lot of food so there's only small amount of them that I like and can eat. Also I would eat some almonds, and just too make me full I'm drinking 2/3 cans per day of pepsi max (0 sugar) because I'm cutting of junk food and other tasty stuff so need to keep myself full :D

I'm going back to creatine twice a day also and add some Omega 3.

I would appreciete if someone can commet this please? If needed I will pay for quick advice from someone more experienced? Thank you.

Since I can't upload images and links below are stats of jogurts I have at my shop

GREEK JOGURT - VALUES PER 100g
Energy 264kj/62kcal
Fat - 0.5g
Carbohydrate 4.9g
of which sugars 3.5g
Fibre 0.5g
Protein 10g
Salt 0.1g

GREEK JOGURT STRAWBERRY- VALUES PER 100g
Energy 264kj/62kcal
Fat - 0.2g
Carbohydrate 4.5g
of which sugars 3.8g
Fibre 0.5g
Protein 8.9g
Salt 0.1g


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/WMq5A2K

0 comments:

Post a Comment