Gyno or just bad diet and too much fat

So I've been working out for about 3.5 months now and started very skinny. I'm 5'11 and started at 140lb. I'm now 158-160 and doing what most would consider a dirty bulk. I eat about 3000-3200 calories a day making sure I hit my protein of 165g a day. I've gotten alot stronger and gained weight but I know alot of it is fat. What concerns me is my man boobs and belly. Mainly I'm concerned I might have gyno? Or is it just extra fat. When its cold my chest tightens up but when it's warm my nipples are a little puffy and chest flabby. . Btw I don't feel any difference in sensativity in my nipples or chest and it doesn't feel tender just soft. I'm 29 years old btw. So I can't post links to pics on here yet but you can look at my profile pic.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2rWsXo3

0 comments:

Post a Comment