(Female) Healing slowed down metabolism.

my girlfriend is having a slowed down metabolism problem.

2) She's 29, 5'8, 135 lbs
3) she's sub 20% BF, has a 27-28" waist.

photos for reference.

She barely eats anything in a day, all clean food. I counted it to 1200 cals maximum. She's doing heavy kickboxing 3 times, 1 hour intensive sessions per week. She has crohn's disease but is currently on good medication. I believe her time as untreated crohn might have slowed down her metabolism, because as soon as she eats a little more, she can gain like 10 pounds in two weeks.

Her hair grows very slowly, I dont know if there's a link?

Is there anything I can do without chemicals to restore her metabolism?

She would like to lose 10-15 pounds but her weight stalls despite diet and heavy exercise.
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2tze8Zt

0 comments:

Post a Comment