Is there a way to get the body I want without using cut/bulk cycles?

I've been going through a bulking cycle the last 4 months and I would estimate my body fat percentage to be around 16% or 17% currently. I'm 6'2 and weigh 200 lb and ultimately I'm trying to get a leaner look while building muscle. The obvious suggestion would be to go on a cutting cycle. I'm very skeptical about traditional bulking/cutting cycles. My problem with bulking is I'm essentially eating more food than my body needs and I'm adding visible fat in the process, which is unmotivating. Right now, for example, I can see my midsection getting softer and it's hard to convince myself to keep going with the bulking at this stage. On the other hand, I feel like cutting leaves a lot to be desired and it's very hard to effectively cut in a short time frame while retaining muscle.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Q8pX1G

0 comments:

Post a Comment