What has happened to me?

i don't know what's hapepned to me but it has never happened before

i'm 25 1/2
been lifting for a long time

anyway i reduced calories about a month ago bcause i wanted to get real shredded for NYE
didn't do anything i haven;t done before

But here is the issue

- i feel tired all the time. Like very tired. I can't be botherd doing anything at all. In the past, even during cuts i had some energy and drive. I just feel real tired
- I'm not even that shredded or cut. In the past, i've actually been more shredded before and had more energy now i still havea bit of body fat yet i feel so tired and flat.


What should i d? should i have a refeed ? up my carb intake?

i'm just so tired all the time and gym is terrible. Feels like such a chore and feel tired. Worst part is i'm not even that shredded. i used to be more shredded before and felt better

i need like 2 scoops of PWO just for some energy and i don't even have mch caffeine.

i'd rather stay at home then see a girl and have sex.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2MsCrPB

0 comments:

Post a Comment