Cutting help.

Long story short I did a bulk to 150 to 170. Did not like results of my running speed / distance and physique so I started my cut.
Went into a cut 170 to 154.9 @ 28.7% BF
Dropped again to 144.4 @ 23.6% BF

I am now hovering 150-155 since I stopped counting but I might be picked in going into the Police Academy so I want to drop as much dead weight as possible.
I am inferring I am 20-24% BF and would like to drop to 10-15% and in athletic condition to an extent.
I am 5'8" 23 Male and have tracked calories and macros to an extent as well.

During my first few cuts I did keto with 16:8 fasting.
Because of my current living situation I am unable to prep up a lot of food that I was able to eat way back.
The only enjoyable food I am allowed to make currently is baked fish.
I also grab frozen vegetables and microwavable rice, drink 2/3 to a gallon of water everyday and take a multivitamin.

My current macros are:
1600Kcal
140Protein
100Carbs
71Fats

Most of the time I don't hit the carbs or fat intake but the gym energy is decent so far.
My question is for the sake of my taste buds is it healthy to eat 3 Servings of Panda Express Teriyaki Chicken alone with microwave rice and mixed veg's as stated above?
Sometimes I'll also buy Kroger rotisserie chicken as my main protein or throw in 1lb of fish either Salmon, Cod or Tilapia.
I'm not allowed to cook and so these are convenient for me.
I also eat only at work and have 2 breaks and a lunch so I spread that "big meal" into 3 separate occasions.

For gym routine I do a PPL.
Mon Push
Tue Cardio
Wed Pull
Thur Cardio
Fri Legs
Rest
Rest

I also checked my stats using the InBody 570 Scan. I want to dedicate my cut as efficiently as possible and so I am doing the comp test once every month. Let me know if I am doing it wrong or whatever. So far I have read the nutrition threads and done my due diligence but I would like to hear from some people. Thanks for the read and hopefully I can get my mind a rest lol.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/364clKj

0 comments:

Post a Comment