Same meals every day

Is it possible (and healthy) to eat the same thing every day? Would it be possible to hit all my macros, in a healthy way, for the day by eating the same thing for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks? I want to start a cutting diet, but I hate shopping, and I'm not a great cook. I'm also not worried about variety (in the sense that I'm not concerned with getting bored with what I'm eating), so being able to just buy, in bulk, what I need for 2-4 weeks of eating (I plan on cutting for two months, the 2-4 week window is just to minimize how many times I have to shop during that two months) and not having to plan my meals (as it's always the same thing) would be super helpful to me. Is this actually possible?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2MsBiay

0 comments:

Post a Comment