IF Cutting. Meal and Workout timing for Office job.

Hey guys.

Goal: Shred some fat and gain muscle.

I naturally do and love IF for at least 18 hours on work days, as I don't want to waste any sleep time at the morning on eating..

I wake up at 7:30, commute to the office, work hard, leave office at 7pm then straight hit the Gym at 7:10 (lifting + swimming a bit).
Get home at around 9:40-10:00 pm, this is where I have my main meal of the day then go to bed at around midnight.

Need several recommendations:
1. Meal timing. Should I just do the plain One Meal a Day thing? As some IF advocates says that best thing is faster workout does it work in my case as my workout is at the end of the fast? Should I add a meal before workout maybe after 18 hours of fast?
2. What would be best meal to break the fast? Like I've heard some talks on Insulin lately and that I want to have my Whey Protein shake only after workout as it spikes insulin level - is it something to care?
3. What will be your other general advice on diet in my situation? Do I want to go Keto? I've heard that taking carbs+fats is no good at all, especially after fast.
4. When I go to doctors all of them say one thing - eating huge meal before the bed is very bad because juices from the gut will raise and could burn some organs (this is why I have throat acke and get sick so often) - is it something to consider?

On weekends I don't do IF and just go low-carb.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2t6Ev8Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment