Nutrition HELP!!!

I recently got back into fitness. I'm 24 years old 6'2, I'm what you would consider a "hard-gainer". I went from 195 to now being 147 after highschool and sports. I have a warehouse job at WalMart which is VERY physical and I work for 12 hours a day.

The issue?

Last week I weighed literally 157 Ibs. earlier last week the 18th, I'm on my third and last workday and I lost 10 Ibs. according to my scale in a matter of days. Now I have a fast metabolism and I do not eat much on my 3 days of work except 2 Clif protein bars on my break and then a can of chunky soup at night before I go to bed. The reason for this is I don't want to have an upset stomach at work where I'm constantly having to move and reach production. So the fast weight loss really isn't unexpected, especially considering I barely eat during the 3-day period my body is being worked the most. I feel great however though.

I've bought ON Super Mass (I've used this before to initially gain weight before the switch to whey protein and making my own shakes) Works like an effing charm. It's the reason I was 157 in the first place after working out for just 2 days I went from 150 to 157Ibs. I held that weight until the weekend when my job rolls around then lost 10 Ibs.

I should add I haven't worked out a full week yet (Mon-Thursday is my schedule I've set) due to not having Mass Gainer. Earlier in the year worked out for 5 months straight every day, didn't gain weight but got stronger and was able to lift more until an inevitable plateau because I wasn't eating more calories than I burn on a given day.

Each day after I work out, I'm shooting for 3,100 a day and I'm just gonna stay home all day sitting on my gaming chair working on stuff and consuming calories. that's it.

My question is if I do that will I retain the weight I gained through my 3 day work period where I only eat 2 protein bars and chunky soup after throwing cases for 12 hours, or will I lose it all in 3 days even after busting my ass in the gym and eating enough healthy high-protein foods mixed with Mass gainer shakes?

(Just in case for understanding) Example: If I work out and consume 3,100 calories as planned a day through my 4-day workout routine and gain 10 pounds (for example sake). At the end of my 3-day work week where I only consume 850 calories each day, will I lose all 10 pounds I worked hard to gain? Or just lose some of the weight?

If I am to lose my progress after my work week, Are there any foods or meals that are high in calories that I could consume after work that won't make me want to go to the bathroom the next day at work?

So sorry for the long read, I haven't been on a legit thread ever so I don't know if this good or bad. Thank you, however, for those who did take the time out their day to read, regardless if you respond or not!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Q9z54Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment