Alcohol consumption help

I’ve been struggling with booze for about 8 weeks now. There’s been a lot of trauma going on in my personal life and bourbon seems to be the quickest way to take the edge off. I want to quit, but this is the first set of holidays that I haven’t had my kids (or ex gf daughter) on Christmas morning in 11 years. I didn’t put up a tree and I can barely afford a single gift for my kids because my ex has taken me back to court and I’m paying a lawyer. (She also spent 11 months attempting to get me dishonorably discharged from the Army.) For the first time in my life, I didn’t even put a tree up.

Surprisingly, my meal plan hasn’t been effected but it’s a coin flip if I make it to the gym or not. This drinking has to stop. Has anyone ever beat this before? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/35ONryk

0 comments:

Post a Comment