EASY smoothie instead of lunch?

I get into situations in which eating a typical lunch won't work. I'd rather chug some kind of a liquid meal.

I've google'd smoothie recipes, but they are WAY too complex and they assume that we all want a taste orgasm. There are too many steps. I want something palatable....maybe like Muscle Milk....but cheaper to make. It doesn't have to taste like frig'n cheesecakes and tropical drinks.

In other words, I'm seeking a primitive smoothie recipe that will be highly nutritious with enough calories to serve as a lunch replacement.

Does anyone have a link or good ideas on smoothies that are easy to make, easy to consume, but don't necessarily HAVE to taste like a Jolly Rancher?

Thanks


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/33iW55Y

0 comments:

Post a Comment