Question about no protein versus lots of protein

Aight so before this date 10/18/2019 I used to eat mainly oreos/chips/hot pockets/pizza/cheeseburgers but mainly oreos and chips as my main food consumption. So I decided I want to eat healthy again meaning chicken/veggies/rice & Eggs/Wheat bread/fruits or beans as my main meals because thats what I like.

So I was getting probably 50-60 protein any time I had my 4x4 at in n out but besides that, that was the only protein I got LOL. Now I'm getting around 140 grams of protein again relative to my body weight while training.

My question is if you were to train on these two different nutrition plans and for say both at 1800 calories, what would happen? lulll


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2QT0aLC

0 comments:

Post a Comment