Should I just eat more?

Hi everyone! I’ll try to keep this as short as it’s could be.
I’ve started to wourkout in december 2018. I was 90kg and skinny fat, no arms, chest was non existent but developed a decent belly. First I just wanted to loose weight so I was training 5-6 days a week in a caloric deficit and in 2-3ish months I’ve lost 16kg. Then I’ve continued training in a deficit but hit a brick wall at 78kg. Recently I’ve moved to the UK and decided to bulk and say bye to my abs. Here comes the fun. I’m tracking my macros for like 2 months now with fitnesspal ~3500cal 175g protein 440g carbs and 100g of fat and I haven’t gained any weight since. Some of my lifts are increased very slightly but some of them are decreased. The only thing I could think of is my job. I’m loading vans with fridges, washingmachines and cookers, worktops etc. Is that possible that I burn so much calories at work that I still need to eat more even tho sometimes I’m sick of eating?

Cheers for the answers!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/35wOa6G

0 comments:

Post a Comment