Losing Weight and Building Muscle

Hey, I'm currently trying to lose weight but wanna build muscle also. I've searched online but a lot of people say diffrent things so it gets confusing.

I'm currently eating 2050 Calories per day. I don't do any cardio atm but I do lift weights at the gym 3-5 times a week. I eat atleast 200grams of protein everyday and try to eat 2x my weight. From what I understand the protein is what builds the muscle and on YouTube it sounds like 1.5x - 2x the weight is optimal for building muscle. So if I do all this will I lose weight and also at the same time gain muscle?

If not why is that and is there anyway I can lose body fat while building muscle?

Weight: 108KG/238LBS.
Age: 19


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/34u1BEj

0 comments:

Post a Comment