Weight gain to weight loss

Hi,

New here so bare with me.

I come from an athletic background. Bouncing around from 17-23% bf the last few years. Recently work has made me really travel and I’ve packed on pounds.

In the last 2 months I have very very suddenly put on almost 20 lbs. It hasn’t all been fat. Besides the gut, I’m still vascular all around and I’ve put on a lot of muscle mass too. If I lean out I’ll be a lot bigger than before and damn. But that’s not the point.

I work as an actor and I generically am in the fit category but not a bodybuilder (non-workout people’s idea of one). My only supplements are whey and iso protein shakes.

How can I safely cut down the weight (muscle and fat)? I obviously want to retain muscle but I need to get smaller overall as well.

Thanks!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2KnEeDL

0 comments:

Post a Comment