How should I change my diet?

I have been eating 174g protein, 261g carbs & 65g fat daily for 9 months now. I do an Upper/lower split, 4x a week. I hadnt been doing much except my U/L split, not much walking or cardio, only occasionally. However, now I work as a server, and I walk at a fast pace for 4-6 hours every day I work. Ive been compensating by assuming each hour of walking burns 100 calories, so if I walk for 6 hours at work, I add 600 cals to my diet that day. Usually I do this by adding 150 carbs. Should I be adding proteins, carbs & fats in this scenario, to keep the ratio of these similar to 174g-261g-65g? For example, going up to 196g-294g-73g. Or does it matter. Should I change my diet in any way on the days I don't work?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2SY3bJA

0 comments:

Post a Comment