Macro Ratios?

Hey there! I’m recently entering this community of big boys and ladies and the nutrition aspect of it is stalling me. I’ve recently lost 30 pounds over the past few months and now it’s time to get big.

That said, I’d like to verify my macros. Every calculator I have used suggests a 2600 calorie diet.

-Protein: Many say 1g per pound of body weight, which equates this to 145g or 580 calories. This leaves me with 2,020 calories for the day.
-Fat: I’ve been told through the jungle that a 25% daily caloric intake from fat would be solid, meaning 72g, or 650 calories. This (on top of protein) leaves me with 1,370 calories for the day
-Carbs: 1,370 (calories remaining) / 4 (calories/gram) = 342.5g.

These kinda seem out of whack but I’m just getting into this so, I don’t know. Opinions? Any advice is welcomed. Thank you!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2I0evQN

0 comments:

Post a Comment