Pre-Workout Bar Recipes

Hi all,

I really struggled in the gym tonight. I squatted 122.5 kg 5x5 and then felt hungry. I went to do the overhead press 57.5 kg but couldn't get the fifth rep on any of the sets. I just felt weak. I smashed 55 kg too. Then deadlift 135kg I did 1x5 rested and then went to do the second set but just couldn't. I was starving and felt weak. I did some weighted parallel dips and just went home.

I am on a slight calorie deficit as I want to get my bodyfat below to around 15% (currently about 22% I would say) but I realised walking home that I have not been looking out for my pre-workout nutrition and I need to start addressing this going forwards.

Can anybody recommend a pre-workout bar recipe that doesn't require baking they use?

Cheers

Malandro


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/32ogbgf

0 comments:

Post a Comment