"IF" and post workout nutrition

Hello, i have a question. I started intermittent fasting (16/8) some months ago and its really ideal for me. Im not such a big believer that this method is something special or have some super extra benefits, but still, i love skipping breakfast and just have my meals in 8 hours window. I have a question, im bulking right now, yes even with IF. My question is about post-workout meal. I train fasted and then my first meal is my post-workout meal.

My question is, what should be my post-workout meal, if my goal is to build muscle. Should i drink protein shake right after workout and then have like 1-2 hours after full meal (carbs+proteins+vegetables etc.) or should i skip protein shake and just have that meal like 1 hour after training ? I know my calorie intake, so im in surplus, just dont know what would be better to break the fast after training, thanks


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2I404Lw

0 comments:

Post a Comment