Liver, love it or hate it

I happen to hate the taste of beef liver. But thats what Ill be eating for the next few weeks. Its stacked with protein to name one, 26 grams per 100 grams (holy ****). I need to try adding it to my diet over the next 4 weekend diets to satisfy my curiosity.

Care to share your good or bad findings with liver? I'm more than interested to hear them.

During the three months Ive been back in gyms, nothing seemed to make the dramatic results as the past 2-3 days have. At first I felt very fatigued 2 or 3 days leading up. By then sure I was over doing work outs a bit too much. So, I slept and ate the protein I could get my hands on, and slept some more. Up to 10 or 11 hours at a time. Then more after a meal. Results certainly kick start motivation the best way. Im against synthetic stimulents but things like adding beef liver to diet might be the next best thing, yes Im growing very curious.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Vtp0nJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment