Here is what I do/eat in a day. Tell me what to change.

Okay so before I start with the meal plan I want to say that I used to be a chubby little guy but mostly baby chubby which all came from when i was about 12 where I would eat like ****. But then i started to eat way better and got a lot slimmer. The chub stayed with me for years thought but now it's almost all gone. In 7 months (August 2019-Currently) I went from 159 to currently 132. The reason for that is college I didn't have my first meal until 6PM everyday and only ate that one meal per day with some snack around night. And never really ate breakfast.( Yeah f**k college ). Now im 132, a little lower than what I want to weight, but at least most of the fat is gone so can't be mad at that at all. My goal right now is to get bigger without gaining too much fat. (so clean bulking? or regular big bulking? IDK what I should aim for) But I need help with my diet.
So here is what I currently do in a day:

I wake up and eat breakfast which is:
2 eggs scrambled, and a bowl of 2% or 5% Greek Yogurt mixed with honey with some granola thrown in.
This is the ONLY meal I eat for breakfast cause it is the only "good" thing I know how to make for breakfast and I just started eating breakfast again.

Around 1-2PM im in the gym for an hour. (The fun part)

After the gym I drink a whey protein shake, and a banana if i have one in the car. When I get home from the gym I would eat lunch if there's food in the house. Most of the time it is chicken.

After that I would eat a snack around 4-5PM. Then eat dinner around 7:30 which consists of a lot of chicken and some carbs like rice and some kinds of wheat.

Sometimes when I crave a night snack I would eat some more Greek Yogurt with honey and granola.

I drink a good amount of water a day too.

This has been my meal plan for about 2 weeks and I already seen a lot of progress both with my body and some performance in the gym.
But i wanna know if there is something I should add or take out from what Im currently doing because I'm pretty sure I gotta do a lot of fixing.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2MTJdhp

0 comments:

Post a Comment