Keto and carb loading for mass

Kinda new to the forum section. Just trying to get some general info from someone who has transitioned from a strict (not strict keto but strict as in 20+- carbs per day) keto diet to CBL. I have tried many diets over my 36 year lifetime and Keto was the first one that worked. I hit the 264 lb mark and was almost in 42in pants. Keto diet started and 3 months later dropped down to 210 lbs and 6in off my waist. once I reached my goal weight I started back with active workouts in the morning at 5:30 am and haven’t dropped a single pound since. The fat loss is still progressing and muscle definition is fantastic. But now I want added mass with the same (or slightly less) fat loss. Been reading a ton about how much carbs are needed to bulk up size and just looking for a good way to bulk without putting all the weight back on. Most of what I have read about CBL is based on evening workouts and loading afterwords. How would I go about CBL with morning workouts? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I AM NOT A BODY BUILDER, just hitting the best shape of my life at 36 years old.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2SYo5KX

0 comments:

Post a Comment