Gained 7 pounds one week reverse dieting

Hey So as the title says I decided to reverse diet as I have been eating under 1200 cals for over 5 months and couldn't lose a pound. I started at 1250 only last week and I gained a whopping 7 pounds. I track my cals with scales and all. I'm staying at 1250 this week too, but will I ever lose those 7 pounds? I feel like my metabolism doesn't work as it should. My maintainance cals should be around 1990 (5'8 F starting weight was 140 lb). I started with a small 400 cal deficit but I lost no weight so I lowered it down to less than 1200 and still lost no weight! I do cardio 3-4 times a week and stopped weightlifting a while ago. I don't know what's up my body. I'm suffering from hairloss, no energy, and depression as a result. My goal is 130-135lb. Please help!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/39DMfQE

0 comments:

Post a Comment