TDEE Activity Level

Hi all

I have seen this topic discussed in various places but can't really seem to find any definitive answer. What constitutes a training day when working out your activity level for your TDEE? Some people seem to say lifting days, some seem to say lifting or cardio days and others seems to say any where you're just very active. Wondering if anyone can offer some advise based on experience and what you have done in the past?

Generally I lift 4 times a week and run 3 miles @ 21 mins twice a week so it's a good workout. Side note if it helps, my average steps per day is around 13,000 (not including running) so I'm generally pretty active anyway.

What would you recommend my activity level being set as; moderate as I only lift 4 times a week or heavy as I'm working out 6 times a week including the running?

Thanks in advance


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2NeXnt0

0 comments:

Post a Comment