Have you ever eaten beaver?

One time I was riding my duck boat in a river back to the ramp after a hunt. It's a 14' boat and I had all my gear, decoys and 75 pound black Labrador male retriever in the boat. I call him Son of a Bitch. The boat was fairly heavy with all the gear, so it was slow. I noticed what looked like a log floating beside me. It was a huge beaver swimming next to my boat. My Son of a Bitch dog weighed 75 pounds and I would estimate the beaver was 100 pounds. It swam to the bank then crawled up. What does beaver taste like? I think it would be fishy, since that's what they eat.

I bought this shirt, but my wife doesn't want me to wear it in public. Why? I have a lady friend in Henderson North Carolina. Her son goes to the middle school there. She bought a school shirt, but her son won't let her wear it. Why?



from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/zZso0tG

0 comments:

Post a Comment