I’m not sure how many calories I should be eating

Hey, first post, basically I suck at health in general and I’m trying to be better. I got a desk job this past year and I went from 175 to 215. I decided to turn that around asap.

Long story short I’ve been losing about 2 lbs a week since I changed my diet but I don’t wanna go from fat to scrawny. Currently I weight 192 lbs and I’m probably about 25% body fat.

My office job equals sedentary so Im eating 1500 calories a day to lose weight at the rate I’ve been going. Now that I’m lifting I’m getting hungry but I wanna recomp not get fat again. Is it reasonable for me to stay eating 1500 calories and just make a protein shake when I get hungry. Or should I just go to maintenance for a 190lb man and embrace how I look for now? I look like **** so that’s priority number 1, I’m okay with slowly gaining muscle over time rather than full on bulking. Thanks so much!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/ezUH3GX

0 comments:

Post a Comment