Planning to cut down Vit a and Everyother day etc.

Planning to take Vitamin a every other day. Iv been taking a 10,000 iu _ 800 iu vitamin d soft gel for about 2 years.

But I prefer a multi due to the B vitamins. Since B6 and 12 have a good boost but may impair cognition on minor things. I had been taking 1 multi and 1 /2 of a 2nd brand. So 11,500 Iu vit A .

I don't eat red peppers or carrots, mushrooms, brocoli, etc..

Im also planning to cut back on the gym. I was going everyday and doing about 4 miles. But notice my libidos lower pumping out suds due to some of the girls while I watch tv CNN etc. So im planning to go like 3* or cut down to that, also I lost my job cuz Id religously go, and police my drop by for a address check etc in May..

I am planning to reach like the 5 mile goal. And possibly get a labour position or technician etc, as the office job is low pay etc & quality control.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/g5c0waI

0 comments:

Post a Comment