Following a muscle building protocol x macros

High all,

I am following the Kris Gethin muscle gain program and slightly changed my macros as I started to feel increased hungers since I've started it. The issue is that I've rapidly taken weight and I feel like it even further increased my middle section issue (which is very fat compared to the rest of my body which is getting more and more muscular).

Current weight is 78 kg (i.e. a gain of 2 kg in a month) and approximate body fat percentage would be in the 18-19% based on Withing's electronic scale.
My macros are:
P = 195 G
C = 180 G
F = 45 G

What is it that I need to have reduced in order to have that fat removed?
I'm planning to have the following:
P = 180 G
C = 180 G
F = 40 G
Is this optimal for body fat loss (along with muscle gain)? is it too high in fat (or the other way around)?

Thanks!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/PmywSdf

0 comments:

Post a Comment