Would you consider whey powder to be acceptably vegetarian?

I know it's not strictly vegan, but it's also not the consumption of an animal which died to yield the food, so, what do you think?

The reason is that I'm considering experimenting and going borderline if not totally vegan for only a few weeks, just for the challenge and to see what it's like having to live like that. I'm out of groceries except for my whey powder though, and I think that would be kind of a waste not to use. Unless I buy some kind of vegan powder separately, it's going to be hard to get enough protein this way, otherwise.

This will be a specific form of the mini-cut I was planning to take anyway. Going full vegan (with a possible whey exception) for a few weeks seems a great specific way to go about it, all novelty of the experience aside.

But out of curiosity, do you think that it would be cheating the experiment to use protein powder? Really going to be hard to get enough in otherwise.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/0M2x5Nc

0 comments:

Post a Comment