Need Help with Diet Plan!!!

Hey everybody,

My current goal is to get more defined upper and lower abs. I want them to show without flexing. Inconsistency with my diet and workout plan might be the reason why I keep ending up with flat or bloated abs most of the time.

This is my current diet plan:

Breakfast: I usually skip, but have started drinking Power Core protein shakes.

Lunch: Grilled Chicken/Lean Steak, brown rice, broccoli/asparagus/green beans

Dinner: Same as lunch.

Snacks: Beef jerky, almonds, nut thin crackers, kind bars, Quest cookies, plantain chips, hummus.

For the grilled chicken, I usually brine it with teriyaki sauce for added taste and then add olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper before grilling. With steak, just a bit of salt and pepper.

I read recently that teriyaki sauce contains a lot of sugar, so I am unsure if I should continue using it. If it isn't the healthiest ingredient to add, please recommend an alternative that does not work against me while also being somewhat tasty.

I also think that I sometimes overdo it with the hummus.

I work out five days a week, using the Six Pack Shortcuts workout plan. I do five sets while increasing the weight of each subsequent set. I can definitely see the gains, but I want to make sure that I am not doing anything to sabotage my progress and stop me from reaching my goals.

If you have any suggestions on what I should add or remove from my diet, as well as some helpful substitutes, that would be greatly appreciated.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/ZbvWY87

0 comments:

Post a Comment