What do you put on oven cooked chicken?

Hi,

Like most people on here, I have been eating chicken for a long time and it is one of my main sources of protein.

I have tried a lot of things in the past from pre-seasoned fillets to adding various Schwartz seasoning to grilling it with a George Forman but I seen to go off them after eating them most days.

I am currently in a bit of a rut where I have been using jars on sauce (mainly tomato) to make the chicken taste better but I need to ditch that for something more healthier.

Do you have any advice on easy to use seasoning/cooking methods that could make eating chicken daily more bearable? (if possible, I need to avoid spice/hot sauce)

Thanks in advance!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/vPd9M4g

0 comments:

Post a Comment